The few things on hand that I must do/settle before I officially become a student of NTU:
- New schoolbag (Crumpler!)
- Upgrade labtop (Ram and harddisk, reformat everything since my sis took over 2years ago!)
- Have my wisdom tooth extracted (next week!)
- New camerabag
- Shift my daily neccessities that’s in camp to my hostel
- Start reading up on novels to improve my english (for the test!)
Thanks to Pinky, she has helped me to find a roommate to share the hostel in school! A very big relieve indeed already.
And should I join the faculty’s orientation camp? I always thought that the difference between local uni and private’s are that the school life is totally different and I should join the orientation to know more friends but somehow at this stage, I find it more of a rather pointless gathering if I were to just make friends wasting $45 and 7days.